Talkdep

User Name
Password
Old 04-11-2012, 08:03 PM
The /b/est Mod Ever

ok now the stay singed in function is working before I had to log in every time.

Ok logged out and back a few times. Everything is working ok on Chrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
genghiskhan.......The /b/est Mod Ever!

Consecutive Post record 7002
12 Hour Post Record 7000+

Last edited by genghiskhan; 04-11-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:30 AM
CK rules..

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghiskhan View Post
I get this everyday. I have to click the first player then his training then training center
Thx. This morning I have the same problem, but clicking in that order I can stay in.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:36 AM
All Star

Hey Shy, Big O and the rest of the gang....seems that every time I run registry mechanic on my pc I run into issues.

These seem to be short lived now, ie I log in and out a couple of times and things seem to correct themselves.

Hope this helps.

munee
Old 04-12-2012, 03:06 PM
'Nil By Mouth'

I've been having this trouble for a few days now whilst using chrome. I find if I wait until the page has completely finished loading before trying to do anything it then normally works fine. Only once has it logged me back out this way.

What was weird was yesterday whilst having been logged in a while when doing tactics with multiple pages open, I clicked to go back to the managers page and instead found myself on someone else's managers page for a team I didn't recognize. I then clicked account home and found myself looking at someone else's account page with players I also didn't recognize. When I attempted to go to a my crib page I was then logged off (but i'm not certain if I had waited for the account home page to finish loading).
Old 04-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Administrator

Location: Om He, Alexey Sio, Damien Sepia, Alexander Curvoisier

Munee, Robywave - I added you guys to my manual account specific log and i`ll see what happens to the sessions. We`ll get to the bottom of this. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakrabid View Post
I've been having this trouble for a few days now whilst using chrome. I find if I wait until the page has completely finished loading before trying to do anything it then normally works fine. Only once has it logged me back out this way.

What was weird was yesterday whilst having been logged in a while when doing tactics with multiple pages open, I clicked to go back to the managers page and instead found myself on someone else's managers page for a team I didn't recognize. I then clicked account home and found myself looking at someone else's account page with players I also didn't recognize. When I attempted to go to a my crib page I was then logged off (but i'm not certain if I had waited for the account home page to finish loading).
Thanks for letting me know about that, i`ll try to move to a new pge before the page loads see if i can recreate it.

Regarding the account issue thingie. Its my fault I accidentaly left a back door in to someone's account (wont tell whom ). I realized the error within a matter of seconds and logged out everyone who were logged in that account.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:27 PM
The /b/est Mod Ever

Ok I got the error again today I will try to recreate and post a video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
genghiskhan.......The /b/est Mod Ever!

Consecutive Post record 7002
12 Hour Post Record 7000+

Old 04-14-2012, 01:00 PM
'Nil By Mouth'

This problem seems to be getting worse, not better.

O, I don't know what you did that caused this problem to arise in the first place, but would it be possible for you to please undo it until you can figure out how to implement whatever it was without this problem occurring again ?

Last edited by jakrabid; 04-14-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Administrator

Location: Om He, Alexey Sio, Damien Sepia, Alexander Curvoisier

Munee, Robywave, Genghis. I checked the session logs you guys have and confirm there's an issue happening.

I issued another fix. I think its facebook connect. I think it overwrote the session expiration or something. So I edited the way it works. Upgraded and its now simpler and wont refresh the page like it used to.

I am still logging the sessions. We`ll figure it out guys.